Monday, March 16, 2009

Yvonne

That’s her web name in MyDailyFlog, a photoblog site where you can share photos with your friends and contacts, if you have signed up to the site. I visited her site because I wanted to have my own photo in that same big screen at the baseball field.

I found out that she made the photo at commentcafe.com, a website dedicated to the art or technique of putting photos on such ready-made templates.

I signed up to the site but I haven’t been able to make my own because the photo-editing portion of the program was not working. So I wrote a small message to Yvonne to get her advice.


When she replied, she sounded like I am some kind of “idiot” (in IT parlance, that is) so she promptly gave me directions on how to do it. I did try again but commentcafe.com gave me the same problem.

I gave up and went looking for something else – and found MagMyPic.com where you can put your photo in a magazine cover of your choice. MagMyPic.com was a breeze (as you can see from the sample of a photo that I took from a billboard along EDSA).

No comments:

Post a Comment