Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fun Books

Yesterday was a lazy day as I was not feeling so well. I spent most of the day in bed and my mobile phone calls were not attended to. Guys at the other end of the line may have given up on me.

But I did not want the day to pass on without something accomplished.

I was able to "publish" (printed in my inexpensive HP 2300 and bound with photopaper) my third "fun book" entitled "Technology and Gadgets and Some Fun", reflecting my fascination with emerging technology and gadgets.

Sometime ago I was able to "publish" my first fun book: "Food and Cooking and Some Fun", all about my gastronomic preoccupation. Consider this my first "cook book" if you may.

The second fun book that I "published" is "Life and Living and Some Fun", because there is certainly a lot of fun in life and living.

Some friends have suggested that I should make these into ebooks and publish them on the site but I am considering another option: have these published into real books and get my friends to consider buying a set so I can make a little money on the side.

If I have enough materials, I will make a fifth fun book: "Society and Politics and Some Fun" because there must surely be some fun in politics.

I will work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment